I came across some very worth noticing links that has alot to tell about economics including other sub-domains of economics. And i am so very happy to see alot of courses were free and provided a certificate of completion. The links are as follows.
1. Open culture has an extensive resource about several economic domains. Which includes videos, audios, podcasts and other resources. It is really helpful.
2. The Marginal Revolution university has all courses related to economics that includes development economics, international economics, micro, macro and much more.
3. Alison is a free certified learning platform that has alot of courses related to economics.
4. SkilledUp is a website which shows an amalgamation of too many economics courses from different sources like coursera, MIT and others. It also provides links to open courses from various professors and academicians.
5. Colorado State University provides you the opportunity to have a degree as well as a verified certificate from a research institute.
Please do share any other platform which provides free coursewares
6. Oxford university although provides paid courses but are worth taking. They are available online to all.
7. Academic Earth is a really nice website with provides links to audio and video lectures and courses of Economics.
8. Coursera is probably one of the most authentic and one of my very favorite websites that has such a systematic approach to providing the open courseware. It includes proper assignments, videos, lectures, quizzes for every course and the courses are taught by very professional supervisors.
if you’ve got a deep network, a great resume, and a top-notch LinkedIn profile. Start building in-demand skills on Coursera, and your career will be ready to take off. Get access to course content for free today!
You know sometimes I think technology has facilitated us so much. We can learn and earn anytime, anywhere but it’s just that we need to work hard and struggle coupled with a consistent attitude towards what we do to excel in our the field with such easily accessible resources. Do share free courses if you know any.